Washington DC VA Medical Center
Charlotte Hall, MD Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Programs and Services
- Routine medical care for common injuries and illnesses
- General outpatient medical care
- Comprehensive Women's Health Care is provided by Sharon Johnson, NP
- Medical screenings (cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma and audiology)
- Referrals to specialized programs and services available at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
From Washington, D.C. - Take I-495 East. Follow loop East (I-495/I-95) to Route 5 South toward Waldorf/Leonardtown/St. Mary’s City. At Route 301 in Waldorf, follow the Route 5 By-pass. Proceed to Charlotte Hall, MD. Turn right on to Charlotte Hall School Road. After the stop sign, Charlotte Hall Veterans Home is straight ahead of you. Follow the signs indicating Charlotte Hall Community Based Clinic.
Note: It is in a separate building from the Veterans Home.