Washington DC VA Medical Center
Veteran Health Information
DC VAMC is committed to helping you and your family understand your health needs and make informed choices that work for you. We want you to be an active partner in your health care, with the self-management and coping skills you need. We want to offer health information that is useful and understandable.
The My HealtheVet site provides Veterans and their families excellent, reliable patient education information as well as the latest VA News. Information about Veterans benefits and services is also available.
Upon registering with My HealtheVet, you will be able to
- Refill prescriptions online
- Keep personal food and activity journals
- Monitor your personal health data, such as blood pressure and pain levels
- Maintain your own self-entered personal health record
Health Education Classes
- 4-week class meets monthly. Call Jennifer Rainey at 202-745-8000 x56911